So you wish to have to percentage the similar WhatsApp account on two separate telephones?
Technically, you’ll’t (but): “There’s no technique to have a WhatsApp account with two telephone numbers”, says the WhatsApp FAQs – an unhelpful resolution when you have a 2nd telephone however do not wish to deactivate WhatsApp for your first telephone.
Within the close to long term this option may smartly be coming, as WhatsApp is showed to be running on a multi-device characteristic that are supposed to hit beta throughout the subsequent couple of months. You are able to hyperlink 4 gadgets on your WhatsApp account, and whilst it is going to first of all be limited to WhatsApp Internet, WhatsApp Desktop and Portal, the reality WhatsApp could also be running on a log off choice provides us hope that we would in the end be capable to hyperlink a couple of cellular gadgets, too.
Within the intervening time, there’s a quite simple workaround to get WhatsApp running on two telephones immediately. The answer is WhatsApp Internet, and although it would possibly not can help you use the WhatsApp app on each telephones it is going to can help you get entry to the similar account on separate gadgets the usage of a browser. This is how:
- Open the browser for your 2nd telephone and head to WhatsApp Internet (internet.whatsapp.com)
- Move to the Settings (3 dots within the best proper nook) and turn over to Desktop View, which will have to take you to a web page with a QR code.
(When you get redirected to the WhatsApp desktop homepage, simply click on “WhatsApp Internet” within the best left).
Additionally see: How safe is WhatsApp? We have a look
- Open the WhatsApp app for your first telephone and move to Settings > Click on on WhatsApp Internet > Click on on Hyperlink Software
- Scan the QR code out of your 2nd telephone
- You will have to now be capable to use WhatsApp on each telephones
This is how you can make a gaggle video name on WhatsApp.